Teen Babys
Thank You for Coming back to Visit

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Babys
Thank You for Coming back to Visit
Teen Babys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Go down

FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) Empty FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Post  mlippertTB Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:51 am

Q: What is an Adult Baby ?

A: An Adult Baby is someone who enjoys spending time regressing to a younger baby-like state, they like the freedom of responsibilities that this time offers them. They like to express their emotions in play and forget about grown up issues. This often involves wearing of babyish attire, predominantly a nappy or diaper and sometime suckling on a dummy and playing with toys etc.

Q: What is a Diaper Lover ?

A: A diaper lover is different from an AB because they are fundamentally focused around the wearing of a Diaper or Nappy, for them it is all about the feelings of the diaper , and usually about its intended use. DLs tend to be more sexually motivated then ABies and usually integrate Diaper Play into their general sex life - like prolonged bondage or water sports.

Q: Which am I? AB or DL

A: Thats an important question.. that only you can answer, the real answer is ... It doesn't matter. Most people will associate with at least a little of both of the classifications. Being either one way or the other completely isn't unusual but most people who play as ABies enjoy wearing and using their diapers and some DLs, sneak a quick suck on a dummy from time to time as well... its horses for courses, be happy with who you are. is the best advice I can give you.

Q: Can you find me a Mommy/Daddy/little girl ?

A: I wish I could, these relationships are based so heavily on trust and open honest communication that finding your ideal partner online is quite rare. Unfortunately there is no Little Girls R Us places. I try my best to introduce people where I can but that is of limited use.

Q: I seem to be the only one with these desires?

A: You are not alone, this is more common than you think, it is well hidden thats all. Its just not discussed in public and if it does surface then the lack of understanding is shown and they respond with derision rather than actually taking the time to think about what is happening. If they did think it through most sane sensible people would think it was odd certainly quirky but overall mostly harmless.

Q: Whats a Sissy?

A: As a rule a Sissy is used as a term to define a man who cross dresses as a younger woman / child rather than the traditional cross dresser. Mostly they are into the humiliation side of being forced to dress as a woman and that is what separates them from traditional cross dressers, as they see themselves as liberating a hidden side of themselves and see it as empowering rather than a humiliating event. As with most things in life... thats not always the case.

Q: Whats a LG?

A: An LG is a rather new term it defines a Little Girl. And can be used in a couple of different ways. Some cross dressers who aren't into the humiliation side of Sissydom perfer the term LG as they truly feel like a Little Girl ( sort of a double fetish of Cross dressing and Age play ) With women who use the term its used more to refer to those who prefer Age play but don't see themselves as babies.. they tend to play as young girls, school girls and Daddy's Girls. These are much much more common that true ABies.

Q: Does this mean I'm a pedophile?

A: Oh God no far from it.

Adult Baby play tends not to be sexually based directly as it there is no direct stimulation of the genitals of the AB but some find it mentally arousing which means that it is a form of sexual expression.

and heres where the difference is..

A pedophile sexualities the child, the child is the sexual object, for an AB the carer.. usually the mother.. is a sexualized, The attraction is to the mother figure and the power she holds over you rather than the child.

It is a power exchange situation like a Master & Slave or Domme & submissive. The thrill comes from being forced into regressing or being made to take up a social status lower than you would normally have. And the release from the pressures that that normally holds over you in your day to day life.

A pedophile is attracted to the child and wants to exploit that relationship for his own gains. They are the destroyers of innocence whereas an AB seeks to regain - recapture and hold on to the innocence of a child.

Fortunately almost all people in authority with any experience can clearly see the difference and will leave the AB community alone. The AB community is very actively against pedophiles and will not hesitate to report anyone who is feared to be predatory to the appropriate authorities without hesitation.

Site owners like myself are especially on the look out and have no qualms in pointing these people out for the appropriate authority to take charge of.
mlippertTB
mlippertTB
Admin

Number of posts : 17
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-20

https://teenbaby.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum