Teen Babys
Thank You for Coming back to Visit

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Babys
Thank You for Coming back to Visit
Teen Babys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hello, and Some Help Neede

2 posters

Go down

A Hello, and Some Help Neede Empty A Hello, and Some Help Neede

Post  DiaperBoy1001 Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:09 am

Hey guys I am new to this site, kind of happy to find a site where I don't have to lie about me only being 15. Anyway, I REALLY want to wear diapers, and I used to be able to sneak them away from my little brother (he was a bed-wetter), but now I can't and I miss them SOOO much Sad Any advice?

DiaperBoy1001

Number of posts : 1
A Hello, and Some Help Neede Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Hello, and Some Help Neede Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-11-15

Back to top Go down

A Hello, and Some Help Neede Empty Hey There

Post  DLJordan Mon May 27, 2013 1:36 am

I Myself am an only child, i do not have any brothers or sisters so i find it really hard to get my hand on diapers, although i crave them i use a little method, its not as good as diapers but it satisfy's me and it's easy to clean up.

Method: Get a full roll of toilet roll (you can use more depending on how thick)

Breath in and wrap the toilet paper around your waist 2ce, then breath out so it's tight and wrap the toilet paper through your legs and around the back (so it covers your bottom) do this as many times as you wish and there you go, a make-shift toilet paper diaper free for you to mess/wet.

To dispose just tear off and flush.

Hope i helped Very Happy

DLJordan

Number of posts : 2
A Hello, and Some Help Neede Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Hello, and Some Help Neede Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2013-05-27

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum