Teen Babys
Thank You for Coming back to Visit

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teen Babys
Thank You for Coming back to Visit
Teen Babys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between a diaper and a hard place

2 posters

Go down

Between a diaper and a hard place Empty Between a diaper and a hard place

Post  shyboy Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:36 pm

Um... I haven't donned a diaper/pullup since i was 14 and i was sneaking them around. I've fallen out of it and up until recently i hadn't thought about them. what brought me back up to this was two things. Number 1,[No peeing or soiling puns intended.] My gf was on her period when we had sex recently and for some reason i started imagining her in a diaper. (No i don't have a menstraiting fetish or anything. Sex makes it go away faster.) Number 2, I had a dream that i had put one on and I remembered the feeling and enjoyed it till i woke up and found it to only be a dream.(note: i'm not a bed wetter or a fan of scat.) It's something about the sound and feel of them that i enjoy.

Now to the "In the Bind" part...*cough* I was embarrassed about my super secret fetish and My gf got into a conversation about fetishes. She asked if i was into diapers on either her or me and I declined to both quite abruptly. I kinda want to tell her i like it but we've had some rough spots in our relationship that we've just gotten over so i don't want to buggar it up.

Anybody got any advice for this red in the face teen?

shyboy

Number of posts : 4
Between a diaper and a hard place Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Between a diaper and a hard place Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-19

Back to top Go down

Between a diaper and a hard place Empty Re: Between a diaper and a hard place

Post  mlippertTB Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:20 pm

shyboy wrote:Um... I haven't donned a diaper/pullup since i was 14 and i was sneaking them around. I've fallen out of it and up until recently i hadn't thought about them. what brought me back up to this was two things. Number 1,[No peeing or soiling puns intended.] My gf was on her period when we had sex recently and for some reason i started imagining her in a diaper. (No i don't have a menstraiting fetish or anything. Sex makes it go away faster.) Number 2, I had a dream that i had put one on and I remembered the feeling and enjoyed it till i woke up and found it to only be a dream.(note: i'm not a bed wetter or a fan of scat.) It's something about the sound and feel of them that i enjoy.

Now to the "In the Bind" part...*cough* I was embarrassed about my super secret fetish and My gf got into a conversation about fetishes. She asked if i was into diapers on either her or me and I declined to both quite abruptly. I kinda want to tell her i like it but we've had some rough spots in our relationship that we've just gotten over so i don't want to buggar it up.

Anybody got any advice for this red in the face teen?

You love for diapers will come and go. It has for me many-times. Sometimes ill go months without even thinking about a diaper.

It is up to you and only you to decide if you want to tell your girl. If you think it may start a war than don't. Just make sure she does not find out your liein or things could only get worse for you.
mlippertTB
mlippertTB
Admin

Number of posts : 17
Between a diaper and a hard place Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Between a diaper and a hard place Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-20

https://teenbaby.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  shyboy Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:59 pm

Thanks. I doubt it would start a proverbial war but i don't think she would warm up to it too well. And I've gone years without thinking about them so I know what you mean. But man I don't like lying to her. T_T

And by the way. Do you have any idea of were to money order diapers that will fit a 31 inch waist but not be excessively bulgy like depends? I've looked but found ziltch.

shyboy

Number of posts : 4
Between a diaper and a hard place Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Between a diaper and a hard place Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post  mlippertTB Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:10 pm

shyboy wrote:Thanks. I doubt it would start a proverbial war but i don't think she would warm up to it too well. And I've gone years without thinking about them so I know what you mean. But man I don't like lying to her. T_T

And by the way. Do you have any idea of were to money order diapers that will fit a 31 inch waist but not be excessively bulgy like depends? I've looked but found ziltch.

You could try using a pre-paided debit card
mlippertTB
mlippertTB
Admin

Number of posts : 17
Between a diaper and a hard place Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Between a diaper and a hard place Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-20

https://teenbaby.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum